The world’s first Oral Health Bowl for dogs. Daily pet dental care that fits into your life!
The Oral Health Bowl is vet developed product to encourage your pet to lick across the raised rubber tips to help clean bacteria off the tongue. Did you know 80% of bacteria in the mouth is not on the teeth? So cleaning the dog’s tongue may help reduce disease causing bacteria leading to healthier teeth and gums, and fresher breath.
Specially designed with comfortable raised tapered rubber tips to help clean bacteria off the tongue, the OH Bowl ™ can provide the following benefits for your pet:
Tongue cleaner to remove odour-causing bacteria which fights bad breath.
Removes disease causing bacteria leading to healthier teeth and gums.
By stimulating the tongue increases saliva which also helps with gum and teeth health.
To encourage extra licking, by getting more food to stick to the tongue cleaning zone, try adding a few drops of water or tasty liquid to the bowl before putting in food.
Create a boredom buster for by spreading over the tongue cleaner a tasty soft treat e.g. yoghurt, soft meat, fish, milk. Increased licking encourages the release of endorphins which relaxes and satisfies pets.
- Made from food grade PP and TPR rubber. Rubber is fused to the bowl. No glues or adhesives used
- Completely dishwasher safe
- Patent granted
- Suitable for small to medium dogs up to 2 cups/ 1/2 litre serve of dry or wet food
- Diameter 18cm x 21.5cm / 7” x 8"
- Suitable for medium to large dogs up to 4 cups/ 1 litre serve of dry or wet food
- Diameter 23cm x 27.5 cm / 9" x 11"