This is a PRE-ORDER lead, please click here for more information on how pre-orders work.
Euro Training Multi-Function Lead Yellow 2.5cm (1")
Euro leash with a detachable handle, this lead was developed to work in combination with the patented FREEDOM No Pull Harness as a front / rear control. This is a great option if you want to use the 2 connections on the harness with a longer leash. You may also connect to the dog's collar and harness simultaneously for added control from the rear.
The Euro Lead also has many other configurations listed below.
- Traffic handle short lead all by itself.
- Connect the Traffic Handle to the stationary ring at end of leash and use it as an 244cm (8') long lead.
- Fold lead in half. Clip one end of leash to your dog's collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 122cm (4') lead.
- To create a 61cm (2') leash, continue from step two, slide the floating o-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap that is connected to your dog's collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip one end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- Place lead around waist and clip one end to floating ring and other end to dog. This makes a hands free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, simply attach leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of leash around a pole, fence post, railing or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
- Lead width 2.5 cm (1")
- Yellow webbing
- Silver Fittings