GENTLE LEADER HARNESS - With front leash attachment
Dogs and Owners Love it! Make walking with your dog fun, reduces leash pulling, great training aid!
The Gentle Leader Harness with front least attachment is designed to gently discourage your dog from pulling while walking on a leash. It's so simple - easy to fit, and easy to use. There is very little acclimation time or special technique required.
Unlike traditional collars, The Gentle Leader Harness with front leash attachment never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area.
Traditional harnesses actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the "opposition reflex". That's the reflex that causes sled dogs to pull against pressure and do what they do. The Gentle Leader Harness's unique front-chest leash attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you. And, its patent pending martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gapping.
- We included a quick snap buckle on both the shoulder and belly straps to make it easier to get the harness on and off your dog.
- Our soft but strong nylon and 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit.
- The complementary colour of the belly strap makes it easier to identify each strap, while keeping the overall look pleasantly colour-coordinated. You can quickly see which strap goes over the shoulders and which goes under the belly.
Comes in 8 Adjustable Sizes:-
- Petite - Girth 30cm-40cm Toy Breeds
- Petite/Small - Girth 35cm-45cm in between sizes
- Small - Girth 38cm-51cm Jack Russell
- Small/Medium - Girth 48cm-63cm in between sizes
- Medium - Girth 51cm-71cm Spaniels
- Medium/Large - Girth 62cm-88cm in between sizes
- Large - Girth 66cm-91cm Labrador
- X-Large - Girth 86cm-117cm Large Breeds